Welcome to the Epic Design Pads family! We're thrilled to have you as a customer, and we want to help you get the most out of your new desk mat. To ensure that it stays in great condition for as long as possible, we've compiled these cleaning instructions for you:
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GAMING PAD (ONLY FOR NON-RGB MOUSEPAD)
There are two ways to clean your mousepad and keep it looking like new. The first option is a DIY approach:
- Fill a sink or bathtub with warm water and add a small amount of hand soap or dish soap.
- Submerge the mousepad in the water and use a sponge to gently scrub the surface. Apply a bit more pressure if the stains are stubborn.
- Rinse the mousepad thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Pat the mousepad dry and let it air dry for at least 24-36 hours before using it again.
If you don't feel like tackling the cleaning process yourself, don't worry! There's a second option:
- Place the mousepad in the washing machine (Our mousepads are machine washable)
- Add a dash of soap / regular detergent
- Set to cold, low tumble (don't use hot water!)
- Air dry once done (for optimal results, wait at least 24-36 hours before use)
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR RGB GAMING PAD
Cleaning your cloth or fabric mousepad requires a bit more care to remove oil, grease, and dirt that may accumulate over time. It's important to note that you should not submerge a wired RGB mousepad in water. Instead, follow these steps:
- Unplug your RGB mousepad.
- Soak the microfiber cloth in warm water with a bit of mild dish soap and wring it out as much as possible. You don’t want to risk getting any drops of water near your electronics.
- Use the damp soapy cloth to thoroughly wipe the mousepad to remove any old, grease, and dirt. While it’s fine to run clean the edges of your mousepad, avoid using any moisture on the electronics box (the area where the wire exits the mousepad).
- Rinse the microfiber cloth, wring it out as much as possible, and use the damp soap-free cloth to thoroughly remove all soap residue from the mousepad. Repeat as necessary to ensure that no soap or dirt remains.
- Allow your mousepad to fry flat, right side up.
- After a couple of hours, the mousepad should be ready for gaming. Plug it back in and game on!
If you have been following these steps and caring for your item properly and there is still an issue with it, please contact us at email@example.com with a photo of the issue and your order number, and we'll let you know what we can do to help.